Why face masks, I thought you sold bags?
We are still selling the Original Market Bag, however, our community has asked for and is in need of non-medical face masks. In many cities across the United States including our hometown, LA citizens are asked to wear masks and we're here to help!
What is the sizing for adult masks?
Generally, these masks will fit most Adults. Refer to this graphic to help you determine if they will fit you.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST ADULTS
- Length across mask (fabric only): 7"
- Length of Mask edge to edge with binding: 12.5"
- Width of Mask: 4.75"
What is the sizing for kids masks?
These masks will fit most toddlers. Refer to this graphic to help you determine if they will fit yours.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST
- Length across mask (fabric only): 6.5"
- Length of Mask edge to edge with binding: 9"
- Width of Mask: 4.25"
Is it medical grade?
The mask is not medical-grade and it does not include a pocket for a filter. These masks are meant for essential daily activities, but shouldn’t replace what doctors and nurses use in hospitals such as the n-95 mask. However, masks like ours can help keep n-95 masks in the hands of those who need them on the front lines while protecting citizens through daily essential tasks.
Who is making the masks?
These masks are sewn at one of the only open facilities in Los Angeles who are deemed essential due to their production of face masks. More about the masks:
- Mask and ear straps are made with 100% American-made cotton (8 oz Jersey)
- Each Los Angeles sewer that assembles the mask receives fair wages
- Washable, reusable cotton fabric face mask.
- Fabric is knit, not woven and specified as 30/1, 4.8 oz/yd2
- Customization is dyed with water based direct to garment ink
- Every mask sold provides a day's worth of diapers to an American family experiencing difficult times due to COVID-19 through baby2baby.
- As a result of fabric mill closures in Los Angeles, we are experiencing a shortage of materials – our mask will improve with time
Can I get a mask without customization?
Yes, we have developed a mask without customization. Please see it here.
Who or what is baby2baby?
Baby2baby is a nonprofit we regularly work with on specific product launches. We’re grateful to continue this partnership with our masks and for every mask we sell, we are able to gift a day’s worth of diapers to an American family in need through baby2baby. Learn more about baby2baby here.